Monday, May 20, 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Week 20

Hello again ladies (and maybe gentlemen?)!  I'm so happy that so many people are reading this and hopefully finding some help from my earlier posts.  Please feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions at all.

This weeks Lolita 52 Challenge is going to be "How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe".  This topic is a little tricky seeing as I'm always grateful for what I have.  I would however like it if my wardrobe was larger or had a few more brand items.  My weight has gone up just a smidge lately, so one or two items are a little tight at the moment.  I'm hopin this changes soon though and I'm sure my mood will change.  I do plan on adding more casual pieces as soon as I can so that I can change out my coordinates more often.  I don't need enough items to wear a different outfit for 365 days, but I would like a months worth of original outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment